About SQL Server Training
Microsoft SQL Server 2012 is the best relational database server software which can manage huge amounts of data ranging from small applications to large enterprise applications. It is used for data storage, data management, retrieval of data as requested by applications, analysis and reporting. Sql server can handle single-machine applications like desktop to large internet facing applications i.e. Web/Browser with many concurrent users. It is also a cloud-ready information platform which helps in putting the data in public cloud securely. Many Microsoft technologies and services use only MS SQL Server, for example Dot Net and SharePoint.
Sql Server training is very useful for those who plan their career in programming, web or windows applications using C# or using MSBI tools for data analysis and reports or may be eventually administer database as an SQL-Server DBA. Newgen Infotech is a sql server training institute where effort is put to maintain high quality teaching and to make sure that every student understands the concepts right. Each topic is explained perfectly with practical demonstration to give a clear imprint of logic in the execution pattern. Learning Sql server helps in learning other database servers easily. As all the Microsoft products use SQL server as backend, there is a huge demand for people working on SQL and we help you master this course.
SQLServer 2012 Training Objectives
- To learn basic Database Concept.
- To design database using E-R Modeling.
- To learn concept of Normalization.
- To understand different components of SQL Server and to learn how to use Management Studio.
- To learn different SQL Statements like DDL, DML, DQL, DCL, and TCL.
- To create Database, tables and views.
- To perform Insert,Update,Delete on database tables.
- To gain complete understanding of writing the simple and complex queries using simple select statement, aggregate functions and different types of join.
- To develop an ability to write scripts using T-SQL
- To gain complete understanding of developing Stored Procedures, User Defined Functions, triggers, Index, and Cursor.
Participants are required to have basic knowledge of computers. Although it is not necessary, having knowledge of any programming language will be added advantage.
SQLServer 2012 Training Duration
- Regular classroom based training available for this course.
- Fast track (1-1): Can be arranged as per the convenience of participant.
- Weekend: 6 days (3 hours per day)
1 About SQL Server Training
2 SQL Server Training Course Prerequisite
3 SQL Server Training Course Objective
4 SQL Server Training Course Duration
5 SQL Server Training Course Overview
5.1 Introduction To DBMS
5.2 Introduction To SQL Server
5.3 TSQL (Transact Structured Query Language)
5.3.1 Introduction To TSQL
5.3.2 Data Manipulation Language
5.3.3 Data Query Language (DQL)
5.3.4 Built In Functions
5.4 Top n Clause
5.4.1 Set Operators
5.4.3 Sub Queries
5.4.7 Transaction Management
5.4.8 TSQL Programming
5.5 CLR Integration
5.6 Working With XML Data Type
5.7 Backup and Restore Of Database
5.8 Attach and Detach of Database