About iPhone Training
- Our iOS training classes can help you get off to a running start in iPhone, iPod and iPad app development.
- Learn from expert Objective-C developers with years of experience in Apple’s iPhone SDK and Mac OS X development tools and frameworks. - You’ll be creating working iPhone and iPad Apps in class within a few, fast-paced days.
- You will Understand the entire iPhone Apps Development Cycle from start to end.
iPhone Course Prerequisite
- Prior ‘ANSI-C’ programming Language experience.
- Basic object-oriented languages like C++/Java/C# is recommended.
- Knowing Basic SQL queries can be advantage.
iPhone Training Course Objective
- Our iOS (iPhone/iPad/iPod) training offerings feature smaller class sizes, more intensive hands-on lab exercises,deeper explanations, and the very best instructors.
Our focus on—and let’s face it, love of—Objective-C, Xcode, cocoa and Apple’s iOS development frameworks ensures you’ll get the very best iOS training available.
- Our goal is to not only get you coding quickly—we’ll also help you get a solid understanding of how things work under the covers so you can continue learning on your own.
- You’ll come away with practical, hands-on skills in designing and implementing well-engineered iPhone iPad and iPod apps, plus a level of insight that’s essential to resolving bugs, memory leaks, and other development issues.
iPhone Training Course Duration
- Regular classroom based training available for this course.
- Fast track (1-1): Can be arranged as per the convenience of participant.
- 45 Working days, daily 2 Hours
Hardware and Software Requirements
- 32 bit “Mac OS X” system with 2/++ GB RAM (minimum).
- OS X v10.6 (Snow Leopard ) or other higher version.
- Xcode IDE-4.3 or other Higher Version.
1 About iPhone Training
2 iPhone Course Prerequisite
3 iPhone Training Course Objective
4 iPhone Training Course Duration
5 Hardware and Software Requirements
6 iPhone Training Course Overview
6.1 Intro to Objective-C
6.2 Introduction iOS and SDK
6.4 Objective-C 2.0
6.5 Classes, Objects, Methods and Properties
6.6 Categories and Protocols
6.7 Foundation Framework
6.9 Memory Management
6.10 Cocoa and Touch
6.11 Controls Part-1
6.12 Controls Part-2
6.13 Text Controls
6.15 Window-Based Application
6.16 Tab Bar Application
6.17 Navigation-Based Application
6.18 Picker View
6.19 Table View
6.20 Popover (iPad Only)
6.21 Split View (iPad Only)
6.22 Browser View Alerting Users
6.23 Media and Images
6.24 Processes and Threads
6.26 Working with SQLite
6.27 Working with Core Data
6.28 Location and Mapping
6.29 Social Networks Integration
6.30 Real-Time Working Scenario