About MySQL Training
In our MySQL Training we are covering from the basic SQL Queries and we are integrating that into PHP. By most of the web applications all around the world using the open source technologies as a mixture and it makes more impact in our daily life. For example, PHP, MySQL® with Apache is the perfect combination for any web applications. Best MySQL Training in Chennai in-terms of syllabus and projects.
MySQL is a fast, easy-to-use RDBMS used being used for many small and big businesses. MySQL is developed, marketed, and supported by MySQL AB, which is a Swedish company. MySQL is becoming so popular because of many good reasons.
MySQL Training Objectives
- MySQL is released under an open-source license. So you have nothing to pay to use it.
- MySQL is a very powerful program in its own right. It handles a large subset of the functionality of the most expensive and powerful database packages.
- MySQL uses a standard form of the well-known SQL data language.
- MySQL works on many operating systems and with many languages including PHP, PERL, C, C++, JAVA etc.
- MySQL works very quickly and works well even with large data sets.
- MySQL is very friendly to PHP, the most appreciated language for web development.
- MySQL supports large databases, up to 50 million rows or more in a table. The default file size limit for a table is 4GB, but you can increase this (if your operating system can handle it) to a theoretical limit of 8 million terabytes (TB).
- MySQL is customizable. The open source GPL license allows programmers to modify the MySQL software to fit their own specific environments.
Participants are required to have basic knowledge of computers. Although it is not necessary, having knowledge of any programming language will be added advantage.
SQLServer 2012 Training Duration
- Regular classroom based training available for this course.
- Fast track (1-1): Can be arranged as per the convenience of participant.
- Weekend: 6 days (3 hours per day)
Theory, Terminology and Concepts
- Client/Server Concepts
- Database and Database Objects
Data Definition using SQL
- Data Types
- Constraints and Indexes
Basic Data Manipulation using SQL
- Recurring SQL Constructs
- Adding data
- Modifying data
- Removing data
- Searching data
Advanced Data Manipulation using SQL
- Grouping and Aggregate Functions
- Joining Tables
- Transaction Concepts
- SQL for working with Transaction
- Tools for Import/Export
- SQL for Import/Export